Talent Acquisition at Trantor Inc
Views:1814 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Trantor - Talent Acquisition Lead - Customer Success (6-10 yrs)
- As the Lead of Talent Acquisition - customer success you will play the lead role across one of our technical segments working directly with senior management and fostering a relationship that will help us anticipate business need .
- You will lead a team of talented recruiters in creatively identifying and engaging top talent, while improving and contributing to our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow our organization.
- You will partner with our talent partners including Talent Acquisition Operations, Campus Recruitment, our Talent Acquisition team and others to help us find the best talent in the marketplace.
- You will ensure that all TA resources deliver a very high value TA Solution and Service to the hiring organisations, as well as continue a transformation within Trantor, enabling greater hiring manager capability and a culture of "talent first" within the organisation. You will also manage program and project roll out (both locally and globally), seeking to optimize processes in line with the global team as well as drive unique regional initiatives.
- Responsibility for delivery of talent acquisition services. This would include hands on management of senior level requisitions
- Lead the TA team in partnering with the Geography HRD's and HRBP's to produce the Strategic Resource Plan across the geography
- Act as a Global TA Business Partner role for one or more of our BUs
- Deliver analytics and reporting aimed as assessing and enhancing our TA services
- Own several global TA portfolios e.g. Referrals and deliver our global agenda in them
- Manage assigned regional and global TA/HR projects
- Lead, motivate and develop the TA team to be recognized as experts in their field enhancing the reputation of TA both internally and externally
- Own and build solid internal partnerships with HR and the business to ensure that TA Strategy remains fully aligned to Trantor Diversity strategy.
Experience & Skills
- You will have run a corporate/in-house Talent Acquisition Team previously. This means developing people; driving ability; getting stuck in.
- Excellent coaching and people management skills
- You should know how to manage upwards; especially sometimes difficult business stakeholders.
- You'll need to demonstrate agile thinking and real sense of urgency.
- You should lead by example, especially when it comes to direct sourcing.
- Skills in delivering TA analysis/reporting to senior audiences
- A track record in delivering local and global TA portfolio projects e.g. Diversity, Technology etc
- Experience working in the technology sector is useful
Salary offered - 10-14 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.