Manager - Talent Acquisition at Trantor Software Pvt Ltd
Views:362 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Trantor - Director - Software Sales (8-10 yrs)
The Trantor Software team is a key growth engine within Trantor and as such we are seeking talented people to join us and bring their software selling skills.
As a member of our Asia Pacific and US Team, this is a senior leadership position that engages across a matrixed organization inclusive of AWS SaaS business units and critical supporting functions such as services, engineering, marketing, enablement, professional services in addition to our multi-cloud partner ecosystem.
This role requires a strong understanding of complex field organizations across sales, engineering, customer success, and ecosystem partners as well as proven leadership experience, executive presence, and outstanding cross-group collaboration.
We thrive on building great relationships; truly understanding our customers and building value as we help customers achieve great outcomes. We are passionate about our customers and our team. We're also passionate about culture, diversity, and flexibility because we know this drives high-performing teams who achieve outstanding results.
The successful candidate will be a - Strategic Doer- with great energy, initiative, and leadership qualities that inspire teaming and trust to influence cross-functional teams.
We are seeking a dynamic leader with a proven track record of at least 8 - 10 years in AWS Sales. The cloud sales team needs someone who truly believes and can demonstrate they work on behalf of the team.
- Accountable for achieving Trantor's bookings and revenue consumption targets in APJ/US.
- Build and maintain close relationships within the region
- Identify and engage with high propensity customers and partners
- Responsible for the execution and operationalization of the software sales strategy in the APJ/US Market
- Work in close collaboration with regional Cloud leadership.
- Run a weekly forecasting cadence to provide visibility to Trantor's leadership of sales pipeline status and plan to achieve targets, as well as upside and downside risks to achieving targets.
- Be operationally excellent in the day-to-day running of the business including (but not limited to) forecasting, pipeline development, training, certifications, hiring, performance management, collaboration, teamwork, and best practice sharing.
- Act as a business partner with corporate functions including Finance, Deal Desk, Legal Sales Operations, Global Support Services, Renewals, and Human Resources.
Required Skills :
- Minimum 8 -10 years in managing quota-carrying software sales teams with demonstrated achievements
- Experienced managing quota and delivering forecasts
- Proven ability to coach for both short and long-term results
- Advanced skills in strategic and value selling, including managing six and seven-figure transactions
- Experience selling in both a direct and an indirect or channel-driven model
- History of strong relationship building with customers and channel partners
- Proven approach to manage both under-performing and high-performing employees.
- Experience in complex sales campaigns involving multiple resources - sales executives, specialists, overlays, field and inside sales teams
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction
- Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business and IT contacts within very large and complex organizations
- A highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team
- Analyzes available data and makes decisions that are best for Trantor.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.