Senior HR Executive at Transweb Educational Services Pvt Ltd
Views:438 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Transweb - Manager - Search Engine Optimization (8-10 yrs)
Following are the job details:
- Identifying new opportunities to grow the organic traffic and lead generation (for Desktop and Mobile Site & APP)
- Deep understanding and experience of SEO best practices. Practical knowledge and proven experience of technical SEO, On-Page & Off-Page Optimization, link building, etc.
- Responsible for keywords research, content planning, and optimization.
- Analyze traffic performance based on quality factor and take corrective action to improve the traffic quality.
- Analyze data and work with product team to improve UI/UX.
- Convert Goals into KPI & monitor performance in respect to KPIs and take corrective actions.
- Analyze market size, industry insights, competitor study and explore opportunities for growth.
- Should be able to write PRD and explain the SEO projects to tech/product/content team.
- Develop and execute a strong Organic strategy focused on traffic & lead growth.
- Stays updated with the SEO & search ranking algorithms and implement best SEO practices as and when required.
- Should have experience on Google Analytics, Google Webmaster ( Google Search Console)
- Significant experience with standard SEO tools (such as Google Keyword Planner, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Moz or similar).
- Good knowledge of MS Excel.
- Work closely with engineering team to implement SEO projects and fixes.
- Keep an eye on backlink profile and get it cleaned whenever required.
- Knowledge of A/B & Multivariate testing processes and measurement
It'd be great, but not essential if you have:
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Work experience in Ed-tech company
- 360-degree thinking from Product, Content, UX/UI point of view