Talent Acquisition Analyst at TransUnion
Views:416 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
TransUnion - Taxation Specialist (7-10 yrs)
- Our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information.
- By understanding our customers- evolving needs and creating solutions that help them innovate and grow, we simultaneously create our own opportunities to reinvest and thrive.
- We are committed to providing the most complete and multidimensional information available, to help our customers make the best possible choices.
- To achieve this, we partner with banks, healthcare providers, property managers and other appropriate companies. By painting a broader picture for our customers, they can develop and apply extremely sound and effective business strategies. We think it only stands to reason, when you continually build upon good choices, you create solid opportunities time and again.
- At TransUnion, we value our customers- success as much as our own. That's why we go beyond credit data to offer the insights businesses and consumers need to make informed decisions and achieve great things.
Role and responsibilities :
- Liaison with Statutory & Income tax auditors
- Knowledge of GST, filing of returns, submission of refund claim application
- Remittance of TDS, Advance tax
- Filing of Quarterly returns and annual returns
- ROC Compliances for LLP
- SEZ rules and filings
- Filing of GST, TDS returns