HR at TransUnion CIBIL
Views:606 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
TransUnion CIBIL - Senior Manager - Legal - LLB - TUSSPL (8-10 yrs)
Senior Manager – Legal Transunion Software Service PVT LTD (TUSSPL)
No. of yrs experience : 8 - 10 yrs
- Experience in Non-Litigation, Legal Advisory, Contract Negotiation, Contract Drafting, Legal Research
- Will be reporting to TUSSPL head
- Responsible for independently handling matters. No legal team at TUSSPL
- Only non - litigation matters at TUSSPL
- Legal & Certified Company Secretary required
Job Title : Senior Manager- Legal TUSSPL
Department : Legal
Reports To : VP - Legal
Role & Responsibilities :
- Drafting/reviewing and negotiations of various contracts/documents with counter-parties, and ensuring their expeditious execution.
- Tracking execution of final agreements, and ensuring proper filing of all the executed agreements/amendments.
- Keeping track of executed documents/agreements, and ensuring their timely renewals.
- Responding to and addressing any concerns that employees, customers or vendors may have w.r.t any documentation/process.
- Drafting legal correspondence, collating information and responding to legal issues related to government bodies, vendors, customers and employees.
- Ensuring compliance by TUSSPL of various legislations/guidelines/ directions governing it.
- Continuously scanning TUSSPL environment for any unforeseen/unintended lapses and informing to immediate senior and HOD.
- Undertaking Legal Research with respect to key projects that may be undertaken by TUSSPL.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the immediate senior and/or HOD.
- Graduate in law from a reputed Institute.
- Certified Company Secretary
- 8 - 10 years post qualification experience with a reputed medium / large company/bank or in a law firm
- Exposure to legal documentation
Skills and Competencies Required :
- Excellent drafting skills
- Good command over English and deep understanding of various Acts & Rules
- Ability to understand issues from the business perspective and to balance them with legal requirements
- Highly ethical, fair, proactive, self-motivated and solution-oriented person
- Able to work effectively with people at all levels
Adapt to working in a matrix environment.