HR at TransUnion CIBIL
Views:1573 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
TransUnion CIBIL - Deputy Vice President - Commercial Product (10-12 yrs)
Job Title : Deputy Vice President - Commercial Product
Grade : 5
Department : Product Development & Management (Commercial)
Job Summary :
- TransUnion CIBIL's commercial bureau platform is the center point of SME and corporate lending industry of India.
- This person will lead key initiatives of product development for TransUnion CIBIL's commercial bureau platform.
- The person is expected to demonstrate strong product management skill sets, a perspective on commercial bureau strategy and leadership skills to work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing ever evolving existing products and new product development will be the primary responsibilities of this individual
Role & Responsibilities :
- Be part of the product development team for the companies bureau business at TransUnion CIBIL
- Responsible for new product development including working closely with multiple teams like IT, Finance, Sales, Legal to launch new products
- Manage existing products enhancement, client adoption and revamp strategies.
- Manage and Run with the Product Development Programs and Go-To-Market Plan for different product launches
- Lead the content expertise in commercial lending by creation of industry level analysis and insights for this sector
- Manage external stakeholders from overall though leadership about Commercial Bureau
- Drive initiatives which ensure higher efficiency automation, training manual, etc.
- Assure compliance of regulatory and privacy issues during implementation of solutions
- Bachelor's degree in computer science / engineering / mathematics/ statistics/ economics or business from top-tier colleges
- Master's degree in computer science / engineering / mathematics/ statistics/ economics or business from top-tier
Experience and Competencies Required :
- 10 - 12 years of strong experience in product development and management
- Understanding of Balance Sheet data, Cash Flow analysis, GST filing data, MSME financing is an added advantage
- Proven track record of effective stakeholders management is mandatory
- Proficiency in multiple analytical tools (R, SQL, Tableau, Python) is added advantage but not mandatory
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills