HR at TransUnion CIBIL Limited
Views:2906 Applications:542 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
TransUnion CIBIL - Assistant Vice President - HR Business Partner (7-8 yrs)
Job Title : AVP
Grade : P03
Department : Human Resources
Reports To : Head HR
Location : Mumbai
About Us :
- We are India's leading credit information company with one of the largest collections of consumer information. We aim to be more than just a credit reporting agency. We are a sophisticated, global risk information provider striving to use information for good.
- We take immense pride in playing a pivotal role in catalyzing the BFSI industry in the country. We got here by tapping into our excitement and passion of wanting to make a difference in the lives of our clients and consumers.
What is excitement and passion for us?
- We define it as a blend of curiosity, ability to unlearn and yet continuously learn, able to connect with meaning and finally the drive to execute ideas till the last mile is achieved. This passion helps us focus on continuous improvement, creative problem solving and collaboration which ensures delivery excellence.
Role Description :
- This is an exciting time in TransUnion CIBIL. With investments in our people, technology and new business markets, we are redefining the role and purpose of a credit bureau. And HR is playing a pivotal role of change agents in culture and people practices to partner in the growth trajectory.
- We are looking for a creative HR Business Partner who embodies self-motivation, excitement and passion. The individual will be strong in collaborating with managers, associates and HR team to embed the people strategy in the organization.
- Will play the role of being a trusted advisor to the business by solving business problems, facilitating change interventions and being the evangelist of the organization. This role requires someone who can turn ideas into reality and deliver initiatives with substantive business impact.
Roles & Responsibilities :
Business Partnering :
- Understand the strategic direction of the business units you support; identify and strengthen the people plan; execute the annual plan to meet the business needs.
- Makes strong trusting relationships with the business unit managers across levels and have the ability to leverage those relationships to diagnose and coach towards building team effectiveness and solve business problems (organization, team and or individual level).
- Responsible for talent management with business plans; including talent reviews, succession planning, creation & implementation of development plans and moving talent around the organization.
Change Management :
- Works closely with the business and peers in HR to design & drive organizational effectiveness or change interventions (organization design, culture, collaboration, communication, vertical / team / individual learning interventions, performance management, execute engagement survey and action planning etc.)
- Proactively identify anomalies & trends with data & pulse checks. Translate insights into action, designing & implementing relevant & easily-adaptable solutions that cut across multiple disciplines and interpreting results. Including reviewing existing practices regularly).
Employee Champion :
- Be an employee champion and coach associates at critical moments in their journey in TU.
- Responsible for evangelizing the TU policies & practices to ensure understanding across levels and departments.
Run & Delivery :
- Responsible for run and delivery of set processes like (but not limited to) - grievances / employee relations advisory, be the facilitator of difficult performance conversations, year-end performance management cycle, annual compensation surveys, short term projects from the COE, facilitating monthly onboarding program, driving engagement with the existing interventions etc.
- Keeps abreast of relevant HR practices externally.
- And other projects / work assigned by Head HR.
Experience and Skills :
- MBA or Post Graduate Diploma (full time 2 years) from a premier institute or a degree in Organization Psychology is a must.
- 7 - 8 years of relevant work experience as a HR Business Partner in a fast paced matrixed organization covering the aspects mentioned in the role & responsibilities.
- Experience working in a high-tech or a Product firm, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong in designing of interventions / frameworks and execution.
- Be comfortable in a matrix organization.
Essential Competencies :
- Ability to build trusting relationships - across all business levels and in the immediate / extended HR team internationally, should be known and regarded as a trusted competent advisor.
- Driving innovation - A believer in continuous improvement of services, processes and operational efficiency. Demonstrates curiosity and critical thinking along with the ability to translate insights into actions.
- Business Acumen - spends time to ensure understanding of the business and aligns HR practices.
- Change agent - ability to diagnose correctly, design and execute interventions. Ensures communication through appropriate channels in a concise and proactive manner.
- Execution champion - focuses and ensures closure on agreed timelines without compromising on quality of the output & without continuous follow ups. Raises / flags issues as necessary and moves forward with a solutioning approach.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.