HR at TransUnion CIBIL Limited
Views:1701 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
TransUnion CIBIL - Assistant Manager/Manager - Data Quality & Operations (3-6 yrs)
Job Title: Assistant Manager/Manager - Data Quality & Operations
Department: Operations Date: 01/10/2020
Reports To: AVP - Data Quality & Operations
About Us :
We are India's leading credit information company with one of the largest collections of consumer information. We ai to be more than just a credit-reporting agency. We are a sophisticated, global risk information provider striving to use the information for good.
We take immense pride in playing a pivotal role in catalyzing the BFSI industry in the country. We got here by tapping into our excitement and passion of wanting to make a difference in the lives of our clients and consumers.
What is excitement and passion for us?
We define it as a blend of curiosity, ability to unlearn and yet continuously learn, able to connect with meaning and finally the drive to execute ideas till the last mile is achieved. This passion helps us focus on continuous improvement, creative problem solving and collaboration, which ensures delivery excellence.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Expertise in developing Business intelligence solution using Hadoop/Pyspark/BI Tool
- Ability to understand and analyze company reports and financial statements and write summary reports, analyze sector/market trends.
- In depth knowledge of Project Development methodology
- Experience in Developing and deploying various data management activities across varied technology platforms to support Data quality engagement and initiatives
- Experience in execution of data management for analytics engagement in various industry vertical of Lending
- Execute on quality and process guidelines to follow and adherence to compliance
- Be a part of highly competent & motivated team in delivering best in class models resulting in meaningful insights to internal stakeholder & clients
- Specialized in Tableau and one or more BI platform
- Ability to solve complex problem by interacting with different stakeholders and deliver high quality Data acquisition
Experience and Skills :
- Data management professional who has expertise in developing Business Intelligence solution using Hadoop and at least 5years in depth knowledge of Banking Finance System (Finnacle/finone/LOS/CBS )
- Hands on experience in SQL and ability to write complex queries is mandatory
- 3+ year of strong database experience (RDBMS etc.) using MS-SQL /Oracle / DB2 /MySQL / Teradata
- 3+ years- experience in working with large database and datamarts (in GB and TB of data) with focus on efficiency of data access to run analytics engagement
- 3+ years of working exposure to BI and visualization platforms for developing Business dashboard solutions
- 3+ years of experience in Tableau
- Exposure to data warehousing concepts and practices would be preferred
- Exposure to BIG data technologies will be a plus
- Exposure to digital and advance analytics would be a Plus
- Tableau certified or Python Certified will be plus
Tools and Techniques :
- Strong knowledge and experience using MY-SQL / Oracle /DB@ /MySQL / TERADATA
- Strong experience in SQL
- Strong experience on designing schema and creating facts, attributes, hierarchies and transformation
- Hands on experience of one of more ETL tools and techniques like SSIS / Informatics / Data stage
- Hands on experience of one or more visualization tool like Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Good knowledge of database development and data management activities
We would want somebody with qualification as below:
1. BE Computer Science / BE Computers, Electronics, IT
3. Certified Data Scientist, Certified Oracle/SQl or any Database Tools, Certified in one or more data visualization tools
- Specialized in tableau
- Exposure to one or more BI tools
Essential Competencies :
- Go getter - A believer in continuous improvement of services, processes and operational efficiency. Proactive and flexible.
- Demonstrates curiosity and critical thinking. Self-motivated, ability to manage day-to-day activities without supervision.
- Target Oriented - Passion for achieving targets. Good planning and organizing skills. Hard working and having an eye for detail. Lots of energy and passion for achieving targets.
- Solutioning approach - Problem-solving skills. Raises/flags issues as necessary and moves forward with a solutioning approach.
- Analytical mindset - Strong analytical abilities