HR at S Mobile Devices Private Limited
Views:547 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
TRANSSION - Manager - Marketing - Global IMC Team (5-8 yrs)
Global Marketing Manager - IMC
- The Marketing Manager role is a high impact role and is central to building Infinix's Marketing activities in markets like Africa and Middle East. As an extended arm of the Global IMC team, the individual will lead the local Marketing teams & oversee project workflow from the GTM/Planning stage to implementation of all Marketing campaigns.
- The candidate must be a strong people leader with a strategic thought process & a passion for Marketing. The role involves being a hands-on people manager & having effective people management skills is key.
- Travel Activity: Frequent travel to international markets to engage with local teams and firm up marketing plans
- Reporting Structure - The Marketing Manager will report to the Brand Head, India Marketing for the first year & then will be relocated to the designated international market.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead the Marketing teams of emerging markets to develop overall strategy & GTM plans for brand's product portfolio
- Formulate category insights through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Oversee and fine-tune the project scope, strategy, goals, deliverables, required resources and budget across Infinix's product portfolio
- Lead the local Marketing teams in conceptualizing, designing and executing marketing campaigns programs.
Expectations from the Candidate:
- MBA or Master's degree in Marketing would be preferred
- 5-6+ years of work experience preferably in e-commerce, product or internet company in a Brand Management or Category Marketing role
- Hands on experience in leading creative/technical teams
- Ability to manage the Marketing budgets
- Innovative and creative thought process
- Proven collaboration skills; must be a team player
- Ability to embrace change and shift gears in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities - Humility & a positive approach at the workplace; someone who is eager to learn & believes in winning with the team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.