HR at S Mobile Devices Private Limited
Views:699 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
TRANSSION - Brand Manager/Senior Manager - Offline (10-20 yrs)
About our organization: Transsion Holdings
Transsion - India, comprises of leading mobile phone brands in emerging markets, including TECNO, itel and Infinix, as well as Carlcare for after-sales services, Oraimo for smart accessories. Transsion is committed to becoming the most popular provider of smart devices and mobile services for consumers in global emerging markets. The company is best known for its high-quality multi-brand smart devices. Mobile phones are its core products, while it also offers mobile Internet services based on a self-developed operating system.
Objective of the position :
The Offline Brand Head at Tecno Mobiles will play a crucial role in leading the brand strategy with an objective to enhance brand awareness & visibility in the offline market. Incumbent will be responsible for driving Brand Success by making a significant impact in the mobile handset industry.
1. Brand Strategy - Develop & implement comprehensive brand strategies to enhance brand visibility leaving strong footprints in the consumers' minds & offline market for achieving long term business objectives.
2. Brand Positioning - Primarily build strategies on positioning our Tecno Brand in the highly competitive market so as to build brand equity and increase market share.
3. Competition Analysis & Market Research - Conducting Competition research to analyze latest trends in mobile handset offline market, competitor activities and finding brand opportunities. Leveraging this information to drive effective marketing campaigns.
4. Marketing Campaigns - Plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns across various channels, traditional advertisings, retail marketing, events & sponsorships.
5. Collaboration & Connect - Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including retail partners, distributors, and influencers. Collaborate closely & connect with cross functional teams and Sales teams to understand their needs and challenges, aligning initiatives with the objective of generating business opportunities and capturing market share.
6. Monitoring Effectiveness - Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of brand campaigns and initiatives, making data-driven recommendations for improvement considering big picture and long term goals.
7. Budget Management - Manage the brand budget, ensuring optimal allocation of resources for maximum impact & ROI.
8. Team Management - Guide & Mentor a team of professionals to execute brand campaigns, ensuring consistency and alignment with the organization's objectives.
1. Relevant Experience - 10 + years of experience in the Mobile Industry or Consumer Durable Industry with a focus on Brand Positioning, Offline Brand Campaigns and Brand strategies.
2. Creative Mindset - It's essential to have creative mindset as it involves thinking outside the box, exploring innovative ideas, and finding unique ways to leave strong footprints in consumers' mind.
3. Collaborative - Strong Interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
4. Strong Leadership Skills - Ability to inspire & motivate team members.
5. Analytical Skills - Strong understanding of the mobile handset industry, including consumer preferences, competitor landscape and industry dynamics.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.