Transportation Management Solutions Role - Internet/Online (4-25 yrs)
- The TMS Support Specialist will be responsible for overall implementation, maintenance of transport management system to manage point to point line haul and express transportation for our customer
- Understanding of Supply Chain and Distribution business processes
- Responsible for end to end system-integration and user-acceptance testing
- Procurement integration and maintenance of GPS tracking and Geo taming devices.
- Managing integration between TMS and ERP Solution such as ERP with the help of ERP Manager.
- TMS troubleshooting for all locations and associates
- TMS training for all locations and new associates, including, but not limited to, navigation through TMS screens and processes
- Custom projects; including picking paths, warehouse slotting to allow for better processes
- Miscellaneous administrative duties as assigned by WMS Manager
- Attends training for upgrades, process flow changes and implementation
- Hands-on Business and IT system analyst role requiring experience/expertise within or similar distribution systems capable of supporting supply chain functions.
- Thorough knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Managing relationship with IT Vendors and solution providers.
- Time to Time ERP Vendor evaluation.
- Should have knowledge of the best practices in the supply chain and transport industry
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Prior experience using an ERP, MRP or TMS is considered an asset
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to function in a fast-paced multifunctional environment where priorities change quickly