Consultant at CareerNet Consulting
Views:713 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Transport Manager - Logistics (8-15 yrs)
We are hiring for our E commerce client - established startup.
Looking for Transportation manager having hands-on in
Transportation - responsible for directing, coordinating, planning and overseeing tasks and operations within an organization involving transportation activities. They are required to ensure the legal requirements for road haulage are met.
Last mile operations - Develop and maintain Final Mile capacity planning. Manage and maintain customer relationships and carrier relationships. Manage and maintain third party and technology provider relationships. Direct and manage operations personnel at customer and SCS sites.
- Vendor management and Rate negotiation . Monitoring of Vehicle movements through GPS based vehicle tracking system.
- Vendor bill verification & approval for vendor bill accounting . Proactively involved in Vendor Evaluation & in Annual Contract finalization .
- Maintaining the MIS - monthly reports, providing analysis of the team performance to the management . Identify the root cause for all cargo damages (NCR?s) & revert with CAPA within the agreed timeline .
- Administering the gamut of activities involving: o training of various stakeholders at regular intervals, o logistics support in route survey and modifications, o incorporating quality control tools for improving the productivity and overall efficiency
- Handling the local unions is a must.
- looking for profiles from FMCG, ECOM, Courier and transportation industry.
- 8+ years experience required.
- Preferring Immediate joiner
- Currently work from office- 6 days
Language - Marathi is a must