Head of Human Resources at TransOrg Analytics
Views:560 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
TransOrg - Manager - Analytics (8-16 yrs)
Job Description - Manager Analytics
Why would you like to join us?
TransOrg Analytics is a Big Data and Machine Learning solutions and services company which offers advanced analytics solutions to industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies across India, US, APAC and the Middle East. Our Automated Machine Learning product - 'Clonizo' has yielded significant incremental benefits to our clients. TransOrg has won accolades such as 'Top 50 Employers' by the Silicon Review magazine, 'Predictive Analytics Company of the Year' and 'Top 50 Big Data Companies' by the CIO Review magazine.
Visit us at www.transorg.com
- Analytics Manager is a leadership position, which is responsible for providing best in class analytical services delivery. Must be a well-rounded leader, with the ability to approach projects both operationally and analytically and lead large teams and client engagements.
- The key focus of this position will be around leading delivery teams in influencing the customer decision journey, improving customer experience using cutting-edge analytical methods.
Key Responsibilities :
- Overall data analytics strategy and business development.
- Responsible for providing thought leadership and support to the team to develop best in class analytics solutions for clients.
- Responsible for managing existing relationships with multiple clients in various industries.
- Responsible for account mining and developing new client relationships.
- Responsible for creating a presence in the global analytics space.
- Responsible for working closely with the senior management in developing and implementing strategic plans.
- Responsible for resource planning, hiring and thought leadership.
Team Development :
- Manage a team of data Scientists.
- Lead team members, including personal development and set work direction.
- Group development by building expertise in new domains and processes.
- Coaching and mentoring team members.
- Responsible for productivity, utilization and quality of output of the group.
- Development of training modules and imparting training to the group.
Project Delivery :
- Lead multiple analytics engagements and responsible for delivering the analytics solutions required across multiple clients & projects.
- Provide thought leadership in a number of areas, including predictive modeling, customer segmentation, reporting & analysis, data processing and cleansing.
- Demonstrate strong functional expertise by providing content leadership on projects.
- Hands-on experience in implementing machine learning algorithms.
- Improve existing delivery processes and lead automation where applicable.
Desired Skills & Experience :
- B.E/ B.Tech/ MA Economics/ MSc Statistics/Math or any other relevant degree preferably from a premier college.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in Data Science.
- Hands-on experience with R/Python and SQL is a must.
- Team and client management experience.
- Experience on multiple predictive modeling techniques Logistic Regression, Linear Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Neural Networks etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability and desire to work in a proactive, highly engaging, high-pressure, client service environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.