Head of Human Resources at TransOrg Analytics
Views:923 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
TransOrg - Head - Analytics - BFSI Domain (6-8 yrs)
Job Description_ Head (BFSI Analytics) _ TransOrg Analytics
Why would you like to join us?
TransOrg Analytics, an award-winning - Big Data and Predictive analytics company, offers advanced analytics solutions to industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies across India, US, UK, Singapore, and the Middle East. Our products - Clonizo' (customer cloning) have yielded significant incremental benefits to our clients. We have been recognized by the CIO Review magazine as the - Predictive Analytics Company of the Year- and by TiE for excellence in entrepreneurship.
Visit us at www.transorg.com for details.
What do we expect from you?
- Analyze & interpret data and communicate results to clients, often with the aid of mathematical/statistical techniques and software. This role requires:
- Data exploration, mathematical/statistical modelling, data analysis, and hypothesis testing.
- Design, development, and deployment of Predictive models and frameworks.
- Complex statistical concepts are explained in a way that clients can understand and advise on strategy.
What do you need to excel at?
- Responsible for achieving, booking revenue and profit targets for the BFSI vertical
- Define, deliver and drive the BFSI value proposition while adopting sound analytics strategy for the retail, business banking, and insurance portfolio of the organization
- Good Well-versed in quantitative analysis, research, data mining, trend analysis, customer profiling, clustering, segmentation, and predictive modelling.
- Executing the data-driven planning process by building models and frameworks that connect business unit drivers to company financials and forecast to take the correct decision as per the business need.
- Design and build dashboards and other visualizations in BI tools.
- Should be able to handle assigned tasks in the capacity of an individual contributor.
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork.
- Collaborate with other data analysts to provide development coverage, support, and
knowledge sharing and mentoring of junior team members.
What are we looking for?
- 6-8 years of experience in delivering analytics led consulting projects for banks and financial services organizations
- A good understanding of banking functions and database systems used in the banking industry
- Bachelor's in Computer Science/ Engineering, Statistics, Math or related quantitative degree preferably from IIT, NIT, DTU, and NSIT or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with modelling techniques such as clustering, linear & logistic regression, random forest, boosting, etc.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Experience in working with unstructured data and text analytics.
- Must have a passion for data, structured and unstructured.
- Hands-on experience with R/Python and SQL is a must.
- Should have sound experience in data mining and data analysis.
- Excellent critical thinking, verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability and desire to work in a proactive, highly engaging, high-pressure, client service environment.