Associate - HR at TransOrg Analytics
Views:362 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
TransOrg - Data Scientist (3-6 yrs)
- Bachelor's in Computer Science/ Engineering, Statistics, Math or related quantitative degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with modelling techniques such as clustering, linear & logistic regression, random forest etc.
- Must have a passion for data, structured or unstructured.
- 3-6 years of hands-on experience with R/Python and SQL is must.
- Should have sound experience in data mining and data analysis.
- Excellent critical thinking, verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability and desire to work in a proactive, highly engaging, high-pressure, client service environment.
- Good presentation skills.
- Well-versed in quantitative analysis, research, data mining, trend analysis, customer profiling, clustering, segmentation and predictive modelling.
- Executing the data-driven planning process by building models and frameworks that connect business unit drivers to company financials and forecast to take the correct decision as per the business need.
- Design and build dashboards and other visualizations in BI tools