HR at TransOrg Analytics
Views:399 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
TransOrg Analytics - Lead Data Scientist (4-9 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Well-versed in quantitative analysis, data mining, trend analysis, customer profiling, clustering and predictive modelling.
- Executing the data-driven planning process by building models and frameworks that connect business unit drivers to company financials and forecast to take the correct decision as per the business need.
- Should be able to handle assigned tasks in the capacity of individual contributor.
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork.
- Collaborate with other data analysts to provide development coverage, support, and Knowledge sharing and mentoring of junior team members.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Maths or related quantitative degree preferably from IIT, NIT, DTU and NSIT.
- 4-9 years of relevant experience in data science.
- Problem solver who is passionate to deep dive into data and generate insights
- Experience of data pre-processing and data manipulation using R, Python or SQL
- Should have some experience in statistical techniques like linear regression, logistic regression, clustering etc.
- Familiarity with Machine Learning and AI techniques is a plus
- Track record of managing data project delivery including ability to meet deadlines, overcome challenges, manage stakeholder expectations, and produce clear deliverables
- Excellent critical thinker with a strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability and desire to work in a proactive, highly engaging, high-pressure, client service environment.
- Understanding of Cloud Platforms (e.g. Azure / AWS) and ability to use them for developing, training and testing deep learning models