Associate at Transition VC
Views:949 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:172
Transition VC - Specialist - Investor Relations (1-5 yrs)
Investor Relations Specialist
- Transition VC is India's 1st Energy Transition Focused venture capital fund.
- We will be investing seed capital in 40 DeepTech startups solving real life problems in Clean Energy (alternate fuels), Decarbonization & Net Zero Journey over next 3years.
- We are a flat organization & we don't believe in hierarchy.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Investor Relationship Management & preparation of quarterly/annual reports on portfolio performance & valuations.
- Supporting business development & fundraising, primarily for the Angel fund
- Network with Private Wealth Managers/Family Offices/Multi-Family Offices/IFAs and onboard them.
- Conduct extensive research on fundraising opportunities, potential institutional investors/fund of funds interested to invest in Clean Energy & ClimateTech.
- Onboarding of investors after committing to invest.
- Build strong relationships with the Indian VC ecosystem, accelerators & incubators
- Work with the founders/CEOs of startups to prepare and rehearse their pitch (to investors).
- Assisting in coordination for due diligence requests from potential investors.
- Maintaining a customer relations management database to track interactions with current and potential investors.
- Writing, submitting, and uploading press releases as required.
- Organizing and attending events and networking with relevant stakeholders.
- Working with PR agency & establishing good relationships with media
- Ensure compliance with SEBI regulation for the fund.
- Working with custodians, trustees, legal & finance teams as required.
- You will need to be a strong relationship builder who is comfortable engaging with angel investors, start-up founders as well as internal stakeholders.
Our Expectations & skills required :
- Exceptional written & communications skills
- Proficient MS office skills especially PPT
- Attention to detail
- Proactive with a creative and entrepreneurial mindset
- Can present and explain complex concepts easily
- Keep yourself updated with relevant current affairs and the startup ecosystem
Nice to have :
- Prior Investor relations experience at wealth management firms/Angel platforms
- Existing relationships with Angel investors
- Interest in Brand building activities
- This is a role for candidates having up to 5 years of work experience, we are open to freshers in exceptional cases but not preferred.
- We are open to any educational background but prefer a candidate with management degree.