Recruitment Specialist at Genetic Callnet Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1521 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Transition Specialist - F&A Domain - BPO (6-8 yrs)
- Experience in Transition, Transformation, F&A Operations (Delivery), Project Management/PMO.
- Relevant experience of 6+ years Exp managing End to end transitions
- Must have Exp in F&A transitions - O2C / P2P / R2R
- Project management experience
- Should have done onsite / remote transitions
- Comfortable with shifts and travel
- Good Communication(Written / Verbal) skills is a mandate as they will interact with many stake holders.
- Exp / knowledge in end to end transitions including due diligence, Knowledge transfer, recruitment activities etc till the process goes live.
MS Project :
- Hands-on experience in creating and maintaining project plans. Report out using basic MS Project options
- Transformation projects - Re-Engineering, identify opportunities for automation, process controls, standardization, improvements then implement.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Leads a component of a Workstream or a defined portion of a Service Transition program (e.g., knowledge transfer or PMO)
- Transformation projects - Re-Engineering, identify opportunities for automation, process controls, standardization, improvementsthen implement.
- Manages the development and deployment of transition deliverables for a given transition Workstream
- Adheres to and implement Mobilization methods and tools
- Participate in Due Diligence and Service Transition activities
- Apply advanced analytical skills in assessing concepts and alternatives
- Manages given solution/Workstream of a Service Transition program
- Define, build, and implement workable components to Service Transition programs by leveraging existing standard solution components as much as possible
- Define detailed costs and benefits of a given solution/workstream of a Service Transition program
- Manage internal/external client relationship within their area of responsibility
- Demonstrates ability as individual contributor or in leadership of up to teams of 3 to 4 resources
- Lead detailed designs and build of at least one Workstream component or sub-component working within the guides of the overall Solution Blueprint
- Provide peer review to other service transition activities
- Contributes to mobilization capabilities through method & asset development and knowledge capital harvesting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.