Consultant at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:2356 Applications:379 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Transition Manager - Supply & Demand Planning - FMCG (3-4 yrs)
Job Title : Transition Manager
Location : Bangalore
Function : Replenishment
Key Stakeholders :
Internal : Mktg & Sales, Quality, Finance, Purchase, Manufacturing, R&D, Dairy Team, Production Planning Manager, Materials Planning Manager, Logistics Manager, Operation Managers and Factory Managers, Regional Manufacturing and Planning teams
External : Depot, CP
Key Responsibility :
- Translate long term and short term sales forecast into production plans; plan, priorities and monitor the distribution of finished goods; Streamline material planning and optimal inventory holding; formulate strategies for sourcing and distribution.
- Ensure availability of the right stocks at the right time and at the right place.
- Lead the Sales and Operations Planning Meeting; facilitate the process to arrive at a consensus Sales Objective for the month. Validate the Sale Targets vs. available capacities and share the final plan with all departments.
- Review Production plan and approve before deployment. Set out the policy for FG, RM/ PM inventory norms on a periodic basis and provide the same as inputs for budgeting working capital requirements.
- Confirmation of SKU wise factory wise Production plan.
- Monitor the implementation of the Continuous Replenishment Process from Plants to Depots.
- Provide direction and approval for action on issues, as escalated, related to buffer re-sizing, item classification, disposal of ageing stocks etc.
- Review SOP sustenance across the country. Execute the plans to increase / decrease / realign available depot space.
Desired Experience :
- Good understanding Planning and Logistics Processes.
- Inventory Planning & Management
- Capacity/Production Planning, Budgeting and Material Planning
- Exposure to SAP and APO is desirable.
- Good Communication skills
- Commercial and Negotiation Skills.
- Self-motivated & performance driven. High on planning and execution
Educational Qualification :
- Post Graduation in Management / Supply Chain from an institute of repute