Consultant at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:4770 Applications:442 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Transition Manager - Supply & Demand Planning - FMCG (3-4 yrs)
Job Title : Transition Manager
Location : Bangalore
Function : Replenishment
Key Stakeholders :
Internal : Mktg & Sales, Quality, Finance, Purchase, Manufacturing, R&D, Dairy Team, Production Planning Manager, Materials Planning Manager, Logistics Manager, Operation Managers and Factory Managers, Regional Manufacturing and Planning teams
External : Depot, CP
Key Responsibility :
- Translate long term and short term sales forecast into production plans; plan, priorities and monitor the distribution of finished goods; Streamline material planning and optimal inventory holding; formulate strategies for sourcing and distribution.
- Ensure availability of the right stocks at the right time and at the right place.
- Lead the Sales and Operations Planning Meeting; facilitate the process to arrive at a consensus Sales Objective for the month. Validate the Sale Targets vs. available capacities and share the final plan with all departments.
- Review Production plan and approve before deployment. Set out the policy for FG, RM/ PM inventory norms on a periodic basis and provide the same as inputs for budgeting working capital requirements.
- Confirmation of SKU wise factory wise Production plan.
- Monitor the implementation of the Continuous Replenishment Process from Plants to Depots.
- Provide direction and approval for action on issues, as escalated, related to buffer re-sizing, item classification, disposal of ageing stocks etc.
- Review SOP sustenance across the country. Execute the plans to increase / decrease / realign available depot space.
Desired Experience :
- Good understanding Planning and Logistics Processes.
- Inventory Planning & Management
- Capacity/Production Planning, Budgeting and Material Planning
- Exposure to SAP and APO is desirable.
- Good Communication skills
- Commercial and Negotiation Skills.
- Self-motivated & performance driven. High on planning and execution
Educational Qualification :
- Post Graduation in Management / Supply Chain from an institute of repute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.