Executive Recruiter at Vbeyond Pvt. Ltd.
Views:179 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Transition Manager - IT Infrastructure (11-18 yrs)
Leadership opportunity for Transition Manager - IT Infrastructure
- Lead sales pursuit teams for host and cloud manage services clients and RFP responses.
- Lead team in developing and setting up a cost effective steady state PMO team.
- Develop the support plan for managing the unmanned locations to meet SLA requirement for customer.
- Key member of PMO team for managing stakeholder relationships between stakeholders, operations and third-party vendors.
- Manage the delivery of services within contract minimums in accordance with the agreed to baseline for NMCI seat delivery.
- Manage portfolio of applications supporting IBM's enterprise business information and customer data.
- Collaborate with global team of network operation professionals to smoothly transition large infrastructure customers to ITIL processes and procedures.
- Coach and train key staff in SDLC processes and requirements.
- Review SOX controls monthly, update narratives, and ensure compliance.
- Integrate Entomo with existing ERP system (Manman) to ensure optimal functionality.
- Complete necessary reports using computer programs such as windows, excel and Microsoft word.
- Create and maintain the Microsoft SharePoint sites - subject matter expert for the team.
- Develop excel base tool for assessing ITIL base process maturity standards for all delivery accounts.
- Provide expert oversight for the successful completion of projects and analyze metrics to track performance.
- Coordinate external audit, SOX audit, sales tax audit, worker comp audits and monthly/quarterly close calendars.
- Customer Service
- Project Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Smooth Transition
- Project Plan
- Lead and/or assist in leading transition activities from contract signing to service delivery.
- Work with internal, client and supplier subject matter experts to identify and prioritize risks, assumptions actions, issues and decisions
- Review of project activities to confirm/validate time frame, quantify challenges and define limitations and corresponding risk mitigation tactics
- Create and manage project deliverables, milestones and required tasks per the schedule
- Preparation of project status reports, keeping stakeholders of all levels informed of project status and related issues
- Coordination of and response to requests for changes from the original specifications
- Partnering with other functional areas to drive project activities and keep the team aware of customer issues, potential risks and resolving conflicts
- Following established standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation
- Building and maintaining positive working relationship with vendors and external/internal customers
Required Skills/Knowledge :
- Demonstrated experience acting as the liaison between business and IT stakeholders with communication skills to speak appropriately to both parties (translating technology to the business and vice versa)
- Experience in full life-cycle project development including requirements, design, development, testing and roll-out
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing a business issue and developing a future state recommendation
- Strong Project Management skills; expert in organizing, planning and executing large-scale projects from start through implementation
- Ability to analyze project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives
- Excellent communication, organizational, leadership, time management, and solution-oriented skills
- Highly developed skills in using MS Office Suite applications including :
- Understand and Create Process Flows (Swim lanes, flowcharts)
- Understand and Create Technical Diagrams
- Import from different sources of data
- Data Analysis using charts, pivot tables, filters and rules
- Knowledge of basic to advanced Excel functions
- Ability to set agendas and facilitate meetings, while focusing in on critical path discussion topics and necessary decisions
- Strong negotiation ability and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of Transition Management principles, procedures and best practices
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage customer expectations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to present and explain technical and business information to executive stakeholders
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Worked with customers to develop solutions to complex business problems
- Experience working with vendors
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to work in a virtual team which may work across distance (remote), cultures and time zones, in a matrix with multiple reporting lines
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or related discipline with an information technology focus (Master's degree highly desirable)
- External project management certification such as Prince2, Six Sigma, CAPM/PMI or other project management certification is preferred
- ITIL Foundation Certified is a Plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.