HR at GV Consultant Private Limited
Views:225 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Transition Manager - Finance & Accounting Domain - Professional Services Firm (6-12 yrs)
About our Client
Our Client is a leading professional services group in India, providing a wide range of services for cross-border business to and from India, finance and accounting solutions, business process management, governance and tax risk management. They have specialized in the Commercial, Finance, Accounting, Compliance and Contracting domains. Over the past few years, our client has developed a very strong platform for process management and providing business function support for Indian and international clients. They enable businesses to evolve, achieve maturity, become more productive and drive better customer satisfaction.
Transitions commence once a new project has been signed-off and ends when all processes of that project have gone live, stabilized and all client deliverables, goals and metrics have been achieved.
1. Anchor a central transitions team for the business process management practice
2. The principle role of the associate is to manage, own and act as a custodian for all transitions. Comprehensive project planning and reporting to clients, internal stakeholders, and transition leaders.
3. Proactively identify, manage and document all risks and issues that may negatively impact a project and implement innovative ways to remove project obstacles
4. Identify areas for efficiency improvement and implementing the same
5. Build close rapport with key internal stakeholders and clients
6. Manage project escalations and conflicts in projects
7. Project Financials (people, technology, infrastructure, etc.) - balance risks with speed of execution
8. Customer Experience - understand client needs, wants and expectations and manage them effectively
9. Metrics Delivery - Setup metric deliverables and reporting effectively to ensure visibility and achievement of goals from day 1 of go-live
10. Required to lead multiple initiatives / projects concurrently (where applicable)
11. Ensure creation of standard hand-off documents which may include SOPs, escalation matrix, process maps, access management document, FAQ document etc.
12. Compliance and continuous improvement to the Organizational Transition Methodology
1. Excellent project management skills applied to wide range and number of project types, complexities, domains and geographies
2. Self-starter, independent, initiator, strong organizational, presentation, interpersonal and consultative skills is a must
3. Strong customer relationship management skills
4. Deep understanding of the different aspects of BPO business - QA, MIS, SLA, Base-lining, etc
5. PMP or other project management certification is a plus
6. Demonstrated hands on experience in driving in successfully leading large multi-dimensional transitions
7. Managed / liaised with IT Projects teams to deliver the technology and enabling tool as part of transition project deliverable
- Knowledge and/or experience or certifications in Six Sigma or Green belt / black belt is a plus