HR at Transgraph Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:996 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
TransGraph Consulting - Senior Analyst/Associate - Business Consulting - Agri Research & Projects (3-8 yrs)
Senior Analyst/ Associate - Business Consulting
Education : PG - Agricultural field is preferred / Masters in Business Administration
Additional Qualification : (Preferred for Sr. Associate and above)
PhD/ M. Phil/ MS/ Industry-specific diplomas/ Functional certifications
Experience Domain : Agriculture based projects and research
Functional Area : Consulting firms, Funds, Banks, Independent consultants, Research & analysis, entrepreneur, Broking Firms,
Work Location: Hyderabad
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage projects and related specific activities within given constraints of time, and quality.
- Define objectives, requirements and assumptions necessary to structure management project.
- Plan, schedule and control activities to fulfill identified objectives applying technical, theoretical to satisfy project requirements.
- Development of solutions to the objectives.
- Schedule travel plans as per the project requirement and contact the relevant stakeholders like farmers, traders, processors and concerned officials from the relevant departments.
- Integrate self into client environment to effectively build positive professional relationships with clients and associates.
- Coordinate functional perspectives from within and outside project teams.
- Conduct periodic and post-project reviews to ensure the project is on track.
- Ensure all project documentation is updated and conveyed to relevant stakeholders on time.
Desired Profile :
- Experience in business consulting and project management of agri-related or rural projects.
- Experience in handling and managing and working on different projects simultaneously.
- Experienced with Agriculture/ dairy related field studies, supply & demand studies, value chain analysis, Government projects, setting up of PMU and experienced in delivering the final report to the clients is mandatory.
- Exposure of global commodities, agri commodities preferred, will be an added advantage
- Possess good analytical skills and excellent communication( both written and oral) and presentation skills to be able to analyze the research data and write an end project report to be submitted to the client.
- He/she should be a team player, good in resource planning, strategic thinker and have a problem-solving attitude.
- He/she must be with highly effective and willing to travel extensively depending on the project .
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.