HR at Transgraph Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:185 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
TransGraph Consulting - Business Analyst - Risk Management Software (1-10 yrs)
ROLE: Business Analyst- IT
Designation :Business Analyst- IT/ Sr. BA- IT
(Designation will depend on level of experience)
Education : B.Tec + MBA Finance OR M. Tec
Additional Qualification :CBAT/ CCBA/ PMI- Professional in Business Analysis/
PMB/ FRM/ PRMIA (Highly Preferred )
Work Experience : At least 2 yrs
Domain Experience :CTRM/ Trade Risk Management/ Financial Markets (any asset class; commodities and currency/ forex is preferred)
Hands on (Mandatory Exp) :Have thorough understanding of trades and trade life cycle.
Understanding of exchange traded instruments and their performance/ risk measures.
Experience in SDLC
Work Location : Hyderabad (Preferred)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interact with clients and internal functional people to understand domain requirements.
- Documentation- All the requirements are to be completely documented and explained to all the team members /client / stakeholders and are to be completed as per agreed template.
- Creation of Use Cases, User Stories, Business Requirement Document, Requirement Traceability Matrix, Functional requirement specification (FRS)/ Functional Specification Document (FSD), System requirement specification (SRS)/ System Requirement Document (SRD) etc.
- Creating Charts / Diagrams- As a part of documentation, certain aspects have to be expressed graphically for business related information. Diagrams such as Activity Diagrams, Use Case Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, Flow Charts etc. need to be part of it. Overall, as and when required the UML diagrams need to be part of the graphical representation.
- Provide functional inputs for Solution Design.
- Work closely with development teams to transfer the business knowledge and provide guidance.
- Experience of at least 1 complete SDLC
- Should have a thorough understanding of trades and trade life cycle. Understanding of exchange traded instruments and their performance / risk measure is mandatory.
- Understanding of financial derivatives & Risk Measurement methodology (VaR) is a MUST
- Experience in Elicitation, analysis, and documentation of requirements (preferably for a risk management system)
- Excellent project documentation skills and good experience with project delivery and test governance process
- Advanced working knowledge of MS-Visio for different UML diagrams and MS-Office Suite like MS-Excel, Power Point.
- Willingness to dig into details and appetite, enthusiasm and desire to initiate change, and execute strategy.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Prior experience in using CTRM software is preferred.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment (not mandatory)
- Some programming experience / knowledge of statistical packages/ SQL querying experience/ Knowledge of ETL technologies. (Preferable, but not mandatory)
- Able to build strong relationships with client and internal risk functions, business units
- Team player with good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.