Recruitment Specialist at The Ayurveda Experience
Views:943 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Transformative - Senior Manager - Packaging (10-15 yrs)
- As a Packaging Manager, you will come up with innovative ideas for packaging which enhance attractiveness, improve functionality, deflate shipping costs and reduce overall costs of production.
- You will also collaborate with Design & Brand Development, Supply Chain, Procurement, Product development and Packaging Suppliers, to drive consumer focused innovative and optimized packaging solutions.
What you will do:
- Coordinating with designers and other members of the content team to come to an optimal design/ packaging solution
- Maintaining records of packaging requirements, predicting packaging requirement based on information supplied to you to ensure we never have to stock out due to lack of packaging/ delayed delivery.
- Negotiating with vendors to get the lowest rates possible with the best quality possible.
- Finding new vendors, vendor development.
- Coordinating with vendors to ensure all requirements are conveyed to them and they meet delivery timelines.
- Visiting the facility of the vendors to conduct a strict quality check
- Ensuring every single piece of packaging delivered to the office is fully checked and only high-quality output is accepted.
- Teaching packaging staff the right way of packaging the products manually and maintaining a strict quality check there as well.
- Proactively coordinating with the marketing teams as well as the product team to predict packaging requirements and ensuring supply of packaging well in advance.
- Ensuring packaging is fit for purpose" and compatible with FDA regulations/ regulations of a specific geography.
- Coordinating with quality and warehouse departments to monitor and document everyday activities of units and ensuring efficient working of both manufacturing and packaging department and ensuring continuous improvement in the same
- Taking ownership of Sample development and quality assurance and getting approvals from respective authority/manager.