Business Head at Transformative Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1765 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Transformative - Senior Copywriter/Brand Strategist (2-15 yrs)
What are we looking for?
We operate out of India, but address the Western market and so impeccable grammar and supreme command over English is a must. Prior Copy writing training/advertising experience will also be critical.
- Qualifications: Bachelors or Masters in English Literature/Advertising/Marketing from a premium institute.
- As a copywriter you will have to come up with original ideas, concepts and manage the execution of the concept.
- Produce high-converting copy yourself
- Maintain an eye on numbers/performance metrics of the content work done in the particular vertical you'll be a part of.
- Work with designers, video editors, motion-graphics designers and even other teams to produce high-converting collateral.
- A superlative sense of aesthetics will be helpful.
- The MOST IMP thing - We work long and hard within a highly disciplined eco-system and would love to welcome someone who contributes to it positively and is actively looking for challenging environment.
- Only people with the required qualification or an advertising/marketing background, prior experience may apply.
Now, let's answer the most important question - what's in it for you?
- Enjoy industry standard salaries, BUT, better than industry standards annual growth rates (based on performance, of course)
- Claim the opportunity to grow into a leadership role
- Get access to the latest and some of the most expensive, international content marketing training at no personal cost to you. Great writing is critical, but achieving a purpose with your work and defining consumer behavior with proven direct response marketing prowess can make your portfolio nonpareil!
- Enjoy a unique platform to use the creative arts and a productively imaginative mind in context of health, beauty and wellness! (productively imaginative. Ahem!)
- Get a chance to become a critical part of a very unique global experience and build a distinctive brand that stands-out amidst a crowd of beauty and wellness products across the globe
- Enjoy the satisfaction of spreading the power of one of the crowning glories of Indian heritage- the science of Life: Ayurveda, in a way that's never been attempted before!
- Gain the experience of working for an international market and thereby, stay abreast if not ahead of global trends
- Work in a fast-growth, hyper-focused company with a variety of people from very different walks of life!
BEFORE YOU APPLY, PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Please value your time as well as ours and read through the entire company and job description.
- Do your research, go through the company website before you apply. You may also visit the following links to understand what we do better: https://products.theayurvedaexperience.com, http://iyura.com, http://transformative.in
- Please do send in a detailed CV and links to your work. Applications without links/samples/complete portfolio may not be considered.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.