Recruitment Specialist at The Ayurveda Experience
Views:8161 Applications:1455 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1377
Transformative - Paid Marketing Analyst - Digital (0-4 yrs)
What you will do
- Creating & Managing of Advertising/Marketing Campaign
- Optimizing the campaigns for best results and Driving growth for the company.
- Interacting with the Brand Team (In-house & Agencies) for the creation of Marketing collaterals which has to be marketed at the lowest possible costs.
- Finding new advertising opportunities in terms of more advertising areas or in terms of ad platforms to increase the revenue while maintaining required profitability.
- Taking complete control & responsibility for the platforms in terms of selection of creatives, ad copies, campaigns & targeting for both the advertising Inventory as well as Demographic targeting of the audience for a specific product and budget allotment for each run campaigns.
- Creating an insightful report to give feedback for content creation for creating better creatives to help reduce advertising spends for reaching audiences.
- Running analysis for improving ROIs of advertising.
- Creating Analytical models to generate better performance.
- Evaluating various marketing strategies and creating an alternative path for better results.
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.Tech from A grade colleges, PG not compulsory OR Freshers from Maths, Analytics , Statistics Background
- Past experience with digital marketing platforms
- Good communication skills
- A go-getter
- Fresher from IIT, NIT who is inclined towards digital marketing can also be considered.
- Should have good analytics skills, Consulting background