Recruitment Specialist at The Ayurveda Experience
Views:5762 Applications:1331 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:711
Transformative - Last Mile & Logistics Manager - IIM/MDI/SP Jain/XLRI (0-3 yrs)
Last mile and Logistics Manager
We are looking for an MBA professional, passionate about managing Logistics Operations.
TheAyurvedaExperience.com ( TAE) Brief
The Ayurveda Experience is one of the largest and the most recognized Ayurveda websites and house of brands in North America. Advanced in 4 continents and having spread its wings in about 150 countries, with over 500,000 customers from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, Italy and Spain and thousands of 5-star reviews. The Ayurveda Experience platform has been the key impetus behind the rapid popularity of Ayurveda across the West and has helped rehash the modern approach to health, wellness and lifestyle with the ancient, holistic 5,000-year-old science of Ayurveda.
Within a short span of time, The Ayurveda Experience has helped people embrace this holistic health and wellness 'Science of Life' through its informative educational courses, tried-and-tested potent Ayurvedic beauty formulations and its efficacious Ayurvedic dietary supplements, foods and beverages - all perfected for contemporary usage and increased rapidity to keep up with the pace of our busy lives.
We are Venture Capital Funded by several well known funds and the firm is valued at over USD 70 Million
We have an over 150-member team across the globe. We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
As Last mile and Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for managing Last mile operations for our USA & EU Warehouse. This is an unique opportunity of managing international warehouses & logistics operations from India.
Important KRA :
Your performance would be measured on key parameters such as customer satisfaction, turnaround time, MIS reporting and last mile logistics costs.
Role will include :
- Managing last mile deliveries of all cities in the USA & EU
- Enhancing the customer experience
- Liaising with multiple teams, such as Finance & Customer Service for smooth operations
- Working as a part of project teams to plan and implement new initiatives at Delivery Centres
MBA from Premium institutes like - IIM, MDI, SP Jain, XLRI and similar.
- Previous experience in Logistics operations is preferred but not mandatory.
- Excellent communications skills so as to be able to work with geographically dispersed teams
- Excellent management and reporting skills
- Problem Solving and Handling stressful and complicated situations
- Responsible for creating and executing a world-class delivery experience.
- Be the champion for customer focus for our teams across the organization