Recruitment Specialist at Transformative Learning Solutions
Views:286 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Transformative - Head - Product Management - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/ISB (5-13 yrs)
Transformative / TheAyurvedaExperience.com ( TAE) Brief:
Transformative owns and manages theayurvedaexperience.com, its educational courses and its brands and subsidiaries including Iyura, Ajara, and more launching shortly. We focus on building/acquiring direct to consumer Ayurveda brands in Education, Skincare, Personal Care, Supplements (coming soon) and Food( coming soon). theayurvedaexperience.com is among the most prominent (both in terms of size and visitors) Ayurveda focused platforms in North America and Australia. Over 400,000 customers have enjoyed our products and services.
We are the largest Ayurvedic Platform in North America. Over 30,000 people have taken a paid Ayurveda related educational course on theayurvedaexperience.com in over 150 countries. We offer 23 such courses with more coming soon. Taking Ayurveda to the world brings us tremendous joy, and we hope to keep adding more such meaningful products and services to our portfolio.
Transformative is Funded by Fireside, Centrum( Kalpavriksh) and 40 plus marquee angel investors. On the date of publishing this post over INR 42 crore has been invested in the firm.
Job Role: Head of Product / Head of Education
As the Head of Education, you will be leading and defining the Product strategy and vision for the company's educational products and courses which are over 23 in number, with a goal to be the largest ayurvedic EdTech platform globally.
Job Objective :
1. Leveraging analytics to determine the best course of action for course development, online platform/product development and growth.
2. Being De Facto Editor in Chief in deciding which are the courses that are going to get published, and which are the courses which should be created. Making sure the courses include well researched subjects, and authors are making rational/ substantiated statements, backed by ayurvedic and modern medical thesis.
3. Working closely with engineering team, content team, customers, and partner authors to make the best-in-class ayurvedic/ content and courses.
4. Leading through Customer obsession, focus on quality content, prioritization, optimizing time to market,
5. Ensuring most optimal UI/ UX/ Content to increase course consumption/ engagement rates/ course watch time.
7. Collaborating with advertising and customer support teams for understanding customer pain points to identify new features, while communicating timelines to all stakeholders.
8. Tracking and reporting product usage metrics and churn.
Qualifications / Experience / Requirements:
- Whatever your background you should be from a TOP School, IITs, BITS, /NITs if from Tech, IIM, ISB, IIFT and the likes if you are from a management background. Undergrads may also apply but you would be expected to demonstrate the ability to lead a significant size team and business. All backgrounds are welcome, some like English, History (Honours) could do very well in the role.
- 5+ years of work experience in Education Management/Product Management / Ecommerce/ Content with strong analytical capabilities.
- Deep understanding of the EdTech ecosystem with a strong bent of mind towards research.
- Experience of leading mid to large size teams and exceptional written and spoken English skills.
- Diversity of experience in terms of roles, geographic location, and strong understanding of global business / cross border communications would be much appreciated.