Recruitment Specialist at Transformative Learning Solutions
Views:4233 Applications:832 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:748
Transformative - Head - Global Supply Chain & Inventory Management (8-17 yrs)
Global Supply Chain and Inventory Management Head
Job Title: Global Head - Supply Chain and Inventory Management
Department: Supply Chain
Reports to: CEO
Effective Date: Immediate
About Transformative Learning Solutions (The Ayurveda Experience):
- The Ayurveda Experience is one of the largest and the most recognized Ayurveda websites and house of brands in North America. Advanced in 4 continents and having spread its wings in about 150 countries, with over 600,000 customers from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, India and thousands of 5-star reviews. The Ayurveda Experience platform has been the key impetus behind the rapid popularity of Ayurveda across the West and has helped rehash the modern approach to health, wellness and lifestyle with the ancient, holistic 5,000-year-old science of Ayurveda.
- Within a short span of time, The Ayurveda Experience has helped people embrace this holistic health and wellness 'Science of Life' through its informative educational courses, tried-and-tested potent Ayurvedic beauty formulations and its efficacious Ayurvedic dietary supplements, foods and beverages all perfected for contemporary usage and increased rapidity to keep up with the pace of our busy lives.
- We are Venture Capital Funded by several well-known funds and the firm is valued at over USD 70 Million
- We have an over 150-member team across the globe. We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
India Store: https://tae.in/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/theayurvedaexperience/
Insta Page: https://www.instagram.com/theayurvedaexperience/?hl=en
Working at TAE Video : Working at TAE.mp4
- Design competent sourcing and Purchase strategies for the organization to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the function.
- To identify key and critical components and ensure the line should run smoothly.
- Timely availability of the material to feed the Production requirement to meet the revenue.
- Define the guidelines for supplier / Vendor selection and ensure the quality guidelines defined by company are adhered to.
- Focus on the Total Cost Ownership (TCO) incorporating customer needs, Organizational goals, and market conditions.
- Drive sourcing and commodity Strategy formulation and Implementation.
- Work closely with Sales team / Operations / Quality team to ensure suppliers are aligned to meet deadlines and customer requirements
- Develop and maintain a progressive working relationship with key stakeholders. Both internal and external (supplier, vendor, customer).
- Responsible for Order execution
- Inventory control by planning timely delivery of the materials.
- 8+ plus years of relevant experience in Supply Chain Management
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Preferably from a skincare, personal care, FMCG, Pharma industries.
- Varied Educational degrees from premium institutions and flagship/ mainstream courses are definitely a plus point.
- Diversity of experience in terms of roles, geographic location, and strong understanding of global business / cross border communications would be much appreciated