Recruitment Specialist at The Ayurveda Experience
Views:1680 Applications:493 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Transformative - eCommerce Manager - Merchandising (1-6 yrs)
eCommerce Merchandising Manager:
- The eCommerce Merchandising Manager is responsible for supporting the direct-to-consumer business for The Ayurveda Experience. The position will manage the implementation of site strategies and first party channels to drive profitable revenue. This role is responsible for delivering a best-in-class consumer experience for our brands that will increase consumer affinity, drive engagement, and drive sales.
- The eCommerce Merchandising Manager is responsible for managing DTC merchandising, collaborating with Design on website content and banners, creating and managing promotions, managing online SKU inventory levels, and optimizing onsite user experience.
Merchandising & Website Management:
- Collaborate with Operations to ensure product is correctly advertised as per stock availability.
- Communicate all out of stocks to internal team members and plan for consumer communications.
- Continuous testing and optimization of onsite navigational experience to convert traffic into sales.
- Utilize the product catalog and performance metrics to build and sort category and product groupings as guided by marketing and merchandising initiatives.
- Increase conversion and AOV through online merchandise management of bestsellers, product promotions, up-sell, and cross-sell.
- Support key initiatives through creation, testing, and deployment of customized product bundles.
- Ensure functionality of website allows for ease of use, efficiency, and secure checkout with well-organized product and clear call-to-actions.
- Identify and communicate additional opportunities for online usability improvements based on experience and Customer Service feedback.
- Assist in troubleshooting technical difficulties with status updates as required and ensure continuous uptime of the website.
- 1-5 years' experience in eCommerce and Digital
- Well-rounded understanding of eCommerce & digital marketing principles, including paid digital media, SEO, SEM, email marketing, display, social media, and UX/UI
- Experience in auditing, editing or proof checking
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong work ethic and passion to achieve in a fast-paced environment.
- A collaborative team player with strong communication skills in English
- Reliable team player with a sense of ownership