Recruitment Specialist at The Ayurveda Experience
Views:608 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Transformative - Creative Director - Design (5-10 yrs)
About the job :
Idealistically, we're looking for a dynamic, driven communication maestro who loves design, art and the art of advertising and is excited about creating global ripples through their work. Practically, we're looking for a driven, Creative Team Leader with a minimum of 5 years of work experience to build and manage a creative team comprising of designers, video editors and copywriters for our India business.
- Conceptualize and execute innovative and out-of-the-box campaigns and other creative ideas.
- Execute and launch high-converting creative ideas and new product pitches.
- Read and assess performance data, relay to the team and work to improve the performance of the team accordingly.
- Design creatives/write copy themselves while also managing a capable team.
- Source talent/work with external resources to deliver the requirements.
- Coordinate with other teams, departments and geographies to meet the creative goals of the India Creative Team division.
- Masters/Bachelors from NID or NIFT, or an equivalent Design, Advertising or Marketing degree
- Prior experience managing creative teams
- Ability to execute as a professional themselves, either as a designer or a copywriter
- Candidates with experience with advertising agencies are welcome
- Minimum 5 years of overall work experience
What does this opportunity bring to you?
- A leadership role
- Market to above market salary
- Sustainable growth
- Access to the latest and some of the most expensive, international marketing training at no personal cost.
- A chance to build a distinctive brand that stands-out amidst a crowd of beauty and wellness products across the globe
- The satisfaction of spreading the power of one of the crowning glories of Indian heritage science of Life: Ayurveda, in a way that's never been attempted before!
- A fast-growth, hyper-focused company with a variety of people from very different walks of life - a close-to-perfect ecosystem for both personal and professional growth