Recruitment Specialist at Transformative Learning Solutions
Views:195 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Transformative - Creative Director (8-14 yrs)
We are looking for someone who can dually contribute to building a premium skincare brand with a high-end, sophisticated design language - someone who has great control over both graphic design and branding experience. Realizes concepts and big ideas with a dedication to producing the highest caliber of creative product.
You will need to :
- As a brand developer, you will have to expand the design language of the brand and express its values in new and upcoming packaging as well as digital collaterals.
- As a designer, you'll need to create chic, sophisticated designs for both physical brand packaging as well as the digital creatives for our premium skincare and wellness brand.
- You'll be designing images, ads, booklets, inlays, brochures, pamphlets etc. box designs. You will also be required to be involved in the selection of packaging material or to make suggestion/help procure them.
- Create collaterals to promote the brand on instagram, pinterest and other such platforms. Be fully responsible for running the channel actively.
- Build a team of designers, motion-graphic artist and Video Editors, coordinate with and manage them
- You will also be required to edit ads, complie animation, content, music etc. be responsible for complete packaging of videos (ads, infomercials, demos etc.) while keeping the brand image intact/boosting it further
- As we cater only to the international market (primarily english speaking) at the moment, a good understanding of the language is imperative.
- The MOST IMP thing - We work long and hard within a highly disciplined eco-system and would love to welcome someone who contributes to it positively.
- Only people with a design/video/advertising/marketing background, prior designing experience with luxury brands or interest in the same may apply.
- A good sense of aesthetics, a collaborative approach and an attitude to rise to the occasion will be imperative!
Skills you'll need :
- Corel Draw
- Adobe Indesign
- After Effects and Premiere (optional)
- FCP (optional)
Bachelors or Masters in design/Branding/Communication Design from a premium institute like NIFT
TheAyurvedaExperience.com ( TAE) Brief :
The Ayurveda Experience is one of the largest and the most recognized Ayurveda websites and house of brands in North America. Advanced in 4 continents and having spread its wings in about 150 countries, with over 500,000 customers from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, Italy and Spain and thousands of 5-star reviews. The Ayurveda Experience platform has been the key impetus behind the rapid popularity of Ayurveda across the West and has helped rehash the modern approach to health, wellness and lifestyle with the ancient, holistic 5,000-year-old science of Ayurveda.
Within a short span of time, The Ayurveda Experience has helped people embrace this holistic health and wellness 'Science of Life' through its informative educational courses, tried-and-tested potent Ayurvedic beauty formulations and its efficacious Ayurvedic dietary supplements, foods and beverages - all perfected for contemporary usage and increased rapidity to keep up with the pace of our busy lives.
We are Venture Capital Funded by several well known funds and the firm is valued at over USD 70 Million
We have an over 150-member team across the globe. We look forward to welcoming you to our team!