Recruitment Specialist at The Ayurveda Experience
Views:724 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Transformative - Associate - Business Development - EU Market (2-5 yrs)
Business Development Associate (EU Market)
The Ayurveda Experience is one of the largest and the most recognized Ayurveda websites and house of brands in North America. Advanced in 4 continents and having spread its wings in about 150 countries, with over 1 Million customers from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, India and thousands of 5-star reviews.
Job Description - Business Development Associate:
- Should be able to sell company products on phone, email and in person in an engaging, r esponsive, and emotionally intelligent manner.
- Learn the product suite.
- Seek out new business opportunities, with spas, yoga studios, mom n pop stores across Europe.
- Know our customers inside and out.
- Maintain customer satisfaction through accurate and timely communication.
- Respond to all customer enquiries.
- Meet the customers and carry out product presentations, demonstrations and training when required.
- Liaise with internal marketing, sales, and fulfilment personnel to affect the best possible client outcomes
- Develop and manage monthly client account reporting schedules tracking orders in and out, returns, complaints, goods receipts, satisfied and unsatisfied invoices and all client communications.
- Report to the Head of EU Business with client account reports
- Support internal client marketing and budgetary discussions with your firsthand customer knowledge
The Successful Applicant:
- Ability to build relationships with different business functions.
- 2 to 5 years of Previous experience in FMCG Sales / Business Development.
- Good Academic record.
- Understanding of European language is an added advantage