Recruitment Specialist at Transformative Learning Solutions
Views:200 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Transformative - Acquisitions & Growth Associate (2-4 yrs)
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Acquisitions and Growth Associate to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have a recent MBA degree from a tier 1 or 2 B-school and possess excellent research and analytical skills.
- Conduct market research to identify potential acquisition targets and analyses their financial performance, industry trends, and competitive landscape
- Develop strategic models to evaluate potential acquisition opportunities and provide recommendations to senior management
- Collaborate with brand owners and other stakeholders to evaluate acquisition targets' business processes & offerings
- Assist with due diligence activities, including reviewing contracts, financial statements, and other relevant documentation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop integration plans and ensure smooth post-acquisition integration
- Support the development and execution of growth initiatives, including market sizing and customer segmentation analysis
- Monitor key performance metrics and prepare regular reports on acquisition and growth activities
- Maintain a thorough understanding of industry trends and competitor activities
- Recent MBA degree from a tier 1-2 B-school
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Excellent research skills and ability to synthesize complex information into actionable insights
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Prior experience in M&A, Strategy and/or Growth roles in a startup is a plus
- If you are a self-starter with a passion for driving growth and making an impact in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity
About Transformative Learning Solutions (The Ayurveda Experience)
The Ayurveda Experience is one of the largest and the most recognized Ayurveda websites and house of brands in North America. Advanced in 4 continents and having spread its wings in about 150 countries, with over 800,000 customers from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, India and thousands of 5-star reviews. The Ayurveda Experience platform has been the key impetus behind the rapid popularity of Ayurveda across the West and has helped rehash the modern approach to health, wellness and lifestyle with the ancient, holistic 5,000-year-old science of Ayurveda.
Within a short span of time, The Ayurveda Experience has helped people embrace this holistic health and wellness 'Science of Life' through its informative educational courses, tried-and-tested potent Ayurvedic beauty formulations and its efficacious Ayurvedic dietary supplements, foods and beverages - all perfected for contemporary usage and increased rapidity to keep up with the pace of our busy lives.
We are PE Funded by several well-known funds and estimated value of the company is about 200 Million USD. We have notable investors likes Fireside, Centrum, Anicut, Singularity, Rishabh Mariwala, Urmin Group, Emerge Capital, Riverwalk Holdings etc.
We have an over 180-member team across the globe. We look forward to welcoming you to our team!