Senior Consultant at Outsized Group
Views:1216 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Transformation Role - Housing Finance NBFC - Strategy Consulting Firm (3-6 yrs)
We match clients to high-quality independent consultants and boutique/specialist firms for the execution of their key projects. We're working with some of the largest financial services, PE and Consulting brands globally.
Role Profile :
Our client, a global strategy consulting firm, is working with a Housing Finance NBFC and are helping them set up a transformation team which will report to the MD & CEO of the NBFC. They are now looking to hire Management Consultants to join this team who will be driving and project managing the transformation initiatives.
The role is based out of Mumbai and will be on an initial 12-month contract which can then convert to a full-time position with the NBFC.
- Ownership of all allocated tasks by applying project management framework for their effective delivery
- Present findings and recommendations to internal stakeholders
- Implement recommendations or solutions and ensure the NBFC receives the necessary assistance to carry it out
- Effective governance and controls (reporting, budget, risk and issue management)
- Effective communication and senior stakeholder management
Key skills and experience required :
- 3-6 years of work experience
- Financial services experience would be preferred
- Previous consulting experience preferred but candidates from a strategy/operational background in banking/NBFCs will also be considered
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.