Talent Acquition at ANRI Solutions HR Services
Views:274 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Transformation Manager - Blackbelt/Green Belt - Healthcare Domain (10-15 yrs)
Key highlights: Must be a BB/GB certified and had worked in BB transformation projects. Automation and analytics experience is required.
Healthcare experience is a preference and added advantage but they need to be working for US healthcare domain only.
1. Driving Process Improvements/Transformation using different Levers like , Lean Six Sigma , Automation , Analytics etc
2. Effective Operation Control through monitoring and risk identification and mitigation
3. Effective and seamless Transition Management by highlighting and tacking crtical items wrt Quality and other aspect
4. Drive Ideation and Small , Large scale Projects
Key Skill Required:
1. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certified tested (From Reputed Certification Bodies or Companies)
2. Deep Knowledge in Six Sigma Methodology & Process Improvement (At least 10 years of experience)
3. New Transition Management (Metric Deficnition , SLA standardization , Issue tracking and reporting )
4. Well Versed in Excel , Minitab
5. Process Automation knowledge in terms of identification and Applicability , Assessment , Program management
6. Exposure in Data Analytics will be an added advantage
7. Health care Domain expertise (Payer , Provider , Benefit Configuration etc)
- Effective Communication Is able to convey thoughts and express ideas effectively.
- Listens with care. Understands the audience and tries to hold the audience's attention, both in group and one to one situations.
- Customer Empathy Ability to interact and manage customers independently on a day to day basis , with limited supervisory support.
- Continuously monitors delivery to make sure the client is receiving the service that they want; makes adjustments to improve operational execution.
- Acts promptly to ensure client problems are resolved.
- Domain Demonstrates knowledge of techniques, skills, equipment, procedures and materials
- Applies knowledge to identify issues and internal problems; works to develop additional technical knowledge and skills.
- Understands line of business internally and keeps track of the industry.
- Willing to learn and apply the trends in the business.
- Learnability Individuals ability to grasp information, process it and utilize and interpret it.
- Ability to understand concepts and remember them, eventually utilizing them for responding to queries;
- How fast can they understand refreshers and other information and scale up