Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:10365 Applications:846 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Transformation Leader - Finance & Accounts - KPO/Research/Consulting Firm (14-22 yrs)
Role : F&A Transformation Leader
Location : Delhi NCR / Mumbai / Bangalore
Job Description : F&A Transformation Leader
1. Integrated Operating Model :
- Strategize and design new, global operating models that integrate front to middle and back office activities across multiple processes and functions into meaningful end to end services, focused on achieving business outcomes (operating efficiencies, improve services, streamline processes and drive cost reductions, etc.).
- The Organizations F&A capabilities include Finance function strategy and transformation, Shared Services, Enabling technology implementation/transformation, F&A Optimization
2. Digital Finance (Technology Driven Finance and Enterprise Performance Management) :
- Addressing stakeholders- growing demand for access to the right information at the right time to make the right decisions - creating the need for agile information technologies and techniques.
- Additionally, assisting them in capturing greater value from their cash, capital and cost positions, optimizing reporting and analytics capabilities and integrating the planning and forecasting functions for real-time planning, including zero-based budgeting.
3. FP&A Strategy, Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting, FP&A enabling technologies (Hyperion, Cognos etc) and Management Reporting
4. Enterprise Value Targeting : Benchmarking, assessment, and analytic capabilities to help identify value creation opportunities
We work for large, high-profile clients and develop strong lasting relationships with them.
Key responsibilities of the role may include :
- Engagement Management : Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, manage account receivables, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client/ client team, Establish credibility as a client - go-to-person- for resolution of all client queries, Develops communications to obtain highest impact and understands how to shape messages in a C-Suite relevant way
- Work as part of a joint global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities. Enable Client lead to manage pipeline (size, opportunity qualification and stage etc..) and plan actions to drive opportunity closure
- Performs role of counselor and coach, provides input and guidance into the firms staffing process, and actively participates in staff recruitment and retention activities.
- Development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing collateral, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.
Specific experiences will include :
- PG / CA with 14 to 22 Yrs experience, with min. 7-9 years of progressive functional and consulting experience
- Extensive experience in Finance function transformation of mid-size to large-size organizations in India
- Strong understanding of how business and finance function
- Should be able to identify areas of growth and work towards developing the same
- Preferably worked in the Resources or Products industries
- Exposure to project management, people management, crisis management, etc.
- Worked in an Indian context servicing clients
- Proven delivery experience in a consulting environment
- Experience in a consulting firm is a must
The skills sets we need are a mix of :
- Finance transformation experience in a consulting capacity
- Design and implementation of shared service organizations, particularly in Finance and accounts ; good knowledge of finance and accounts practices
- Enterprise performance management/ financial planning
- Preference to Candidates from Big - 4, Niche Consulting Firms or Large Technology Consulting Setup