Recruiter at Crescendo Global
Views:1192 Applications:288 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Transformation Lead - Shared Services/Strategy Consulting (13-25 yrs)
We are looking out for a transformation leader with 7+ years of relevant professional experience in driving global transformation initiatives.
- You will possess strong competence in driving global projects covering transitions, automation, new technology introductions, process improvements etc.
Your future employer: One of the leading global food production and processing firms.
- Driving end-to-end process transformation initiatives , process evaluations, tech-integration/introductions, performance improvement, cost reduction/optimization projects.
- Leading due-diligence exercises for business to identify target state solution, key benefits, business case etc.
- Identifying risk avenues and developing mitigation plans with relevant stakeholders.
- Creating detailed integration plans for the projects.
- Designing and managing the governance programs as per the organizational guidelines.
- Graduation/Post-graduation from a top tier institute with 7+ years of relevant professional experience preferably in agribusiness/commodity trading industry.
- Prior experience of managing global transitions, automations, tech-integration or process improvement initiatives.
- Understanding of shared services operating models.
- Strong communications, presentation as well as articulation skills.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with an organization having a global footprint.
Note: We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don't hear back from us in 1 week. Your patience is highly appreciated.
Profile Keywords: Crescendo, Crescendo Global, transition, transformation, RTR, STP, R2R, S2P, PTP, P2P, global operations, supply chain, automations, RPA, risk monitoring, project management, PMO
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.