Associate Consultant at People Forte
Views:2869 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Transformation Head - Hospitality - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (7-10 yrs)
The role of Transformation Head entails ensuring standardization of properties in the region, ensuring that projects are completed with strict adherence to time, quality and costs. He will engage with all concerned stakeholders like Business development, General Managers, Procurement, Project management companies, vendors and other internal support teams to plan and schedule the Transformation and launch of properties. He will be working on both Greenfield/brown field projects to launch properties across cities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Efficiently conducting audits assigned in their respective cities within agreed TAT by coordinating with relevant stakeholders
- Advice correct scope of work, cost and time estimates of every property audited by assessment of the audit outputs
- Preparing BOQ as per standards and negotiating with vendors to achieve best possible market rates.
- Project planning, site execution and monitoring of entire site independently from initiation to handover.
- Monitoring and reporting progress of the projects and taking necessitated action to ensure time deadlines are met
- Ensuring that the project effectively satisfies the quality as per standards defined and safety levels
- Hands-on experience required to proactively identify and work towards mitigating key risks associated with project execution
- Take autonomous, data-driven decisions and ensure cost reduction and quality control.
- Engage in constant communication with all the involved stakeholders to identify and solve bottlenecks, find and adopt best practices, strengthen the launch process
- Ensuring all support departments and vendors are aligned for the launches as per deadlines
- Identify, negotiate and liaise with vendors / contractors for services and materials
- Ensure harmonious relationships are maintained between all the stakeholders
- Managing a team of experienced and motivated transformation leads and Project Managers based on project requirements
- Identifying training requirements of personnel to complement their learning and growth within the function as well as the organization
- Effectively delegate work and maintain forward motion on key deliverables
- Hands-on leadership required to proactively identifying and working towards mitigating key business risks associated with launch operations
- Ability to hustle and on-the-feet thinking required for creative problem solving in new situations
- Preferred Management Degree from Tier 1 Colleges, a background in Civil engineering is sought after
- Preferably 7 - 10 years of hands on experience with construction project management or real estate companies
- Go-getter attitude with high on ownership and ability to deliver results under pressure and within deadlines
- Capable of working in complex environment and independent decision making, managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
Phone Number: +91 7696840111
People Forte Pvt Ltd.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.