AGM - Talent Acquisition at Lodha Group
Views:1333 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Transformation Head - Accounts & Finance Process - CA (15-22 yrs)
Job Profile :
Act as a Strategic consultant to the Financial Controller and CFO on process transformation, business process re-engineering, process standardization and harmonization.
Key Responsibilities :
- Study current accounts & finance processes - Procurement to Pay (AP), Record and Report (GL)
- Responsible for F&A Service Delivery Management, data and reporting accuracy, audits and compliance deliverables.
- Drive transformation in the Group's financial and accounting policies, systems and procedures
- Meet the organizations objectives and comply with regulations, accounting principles, and standards
- Reviewing process gaps, escalation management and driving improvement and automation
- Lead transformation projects in the space of process harmonization, improving accuracy, efficiency, and technological enhancements to meet industry benchmarks
- Partnering with key stakeholders for periodic Business performance reviews.
- Stabilize accounts payable process including SOP preparations and review, putting in place necessary internal controls and regularize vendor payments
- Identify improvement opportunities, monetary and non-monetary impact and define implementation timelines.
Desired profile :
- Qualification: Chartered Accountant
Skills & Practice :
- Hands-on experience on Process Re-engineering, Business process transformation, Process decoupling
- Rich experience in managing end to end processes - Accounts Payable (P2P) General Ledger Accounting (R2R), Order to Cash (OTC)
- Experience in transitioning processes, designing SLA/KPI's, establishing reporting framework for various stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.