Product Manager at Confidential
Views:3017 Applications:525 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Transformation Consultant - Organization Development & Human Resource - Consulting Firm (8-13 yrs)
Responsibilities of the role:
- Build and maintain strong and meaningful business relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels to communicate and shape Learning and OD strategy, and build individual and functional credibility.
- Lead and manage large scale interventions and program manage learning journeys for specific groups/ capabilities.
- Implement and execute trainings and interventions based on Training Needs Analysis (TNA) to align business and individual needs for the organization.
- Liaise with business and HRBP teams to determine training needs and create customized / business aligned learning opportunities.
- Designing and delivering of learning interventions using knowledge of the effectiveness of training methods such as classroom, webinars, e- learning, workshops, on-the-job, social learning.
- Ensuring the implementation of development programs and capability building programs
- Roll out of training programs and learning initiatives on a large scale within the organization
- Evaluate the effectiveness and impact of training programs to improve content quality and participant experience.
- Adapt curriculum/programs to alternative delivery channels using new technologies
- Partner with internal and external subject matter experts to design and adapt content across regions, functions and business units.
- Design, develop and facilitate culture, competency based learning interventions to specific talent pools and further the organizations OD agenda.
- Manage the manager development learning journeys, and lead the coaching, 360 degrees feedback and new manager assimilation processes.
- Contribute to the digital learning agenda of the learning and development organization by identifying and developing digital learning properties for existing or new learning needs.
- Act as an internal consultant to individuals or groups to guide and manage their development plans and journeys.
- Masters degree/ Post Graduate with 8+ years of overall work experience in any HR discipline
- A background in learning and development with 4-6 years of experience building and delivering learning interventions and curriculum at an organizational level
- Managing organization wide, large scale OD interventions
- Expertise with classroom, experiential, and new digital forms of training
- Familiarity and comfort with technology to support digital and virtual learning
- Certification in professional development / assessment tools
- Strong presence with exceptional communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Experience of training delivery, content creation and management.
- Strong creative thinking, ability to understand the business requirements and produce new ideas, concepts, and learning properties that suit the needs.
What We Can Offer You:
Culture of Performance | Culture of Innovation | Opportunities to experience a diverse range of businesses & formats | Accelerated growth
Here, we encourage internal mobility as a means of building expertise, generating synergy, and promoting self-improvement. With a strong philosophy of 'people first',Company recognizes the strength and contribution of people in the company's success and growth. The work-culture at Company encourages the employees to learn, innovate, experiment and grow.
Required Experience: 8years to 13 years