Senior Account Manager at Etaash Consultants
Views:1292 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Transfer Pricing Role - CA - BFS (2-4 yrs)
Role specific skillsets :
The incumbent shall be responsible for :
- Independently Handling Transfer Pricing assignments including
- Transfer Pricing audits
- Compiling Transfer Pricing documentation & issuing CA Certificate (Form 3CEB)
- Formulating TP Policy etc
- Handling assessments and appeals relating to Transfer Pricing.
- Manage the opinion and advisory arm of transfer pricing
- Preparing presentations on transfer pricing.
- Assisting in article writing / presentations on transfer pricing.
- Knowledge updation and sharing within the firm.
General skillsets :
- Client Excellence - Demonstrates a passion for delivering quality and ensures that client needs are met, benefiting both the client and the firm
- Growing the business - Demonstrates ability to identify and convert new business opportunities, both from existing and new clients
- Planning and organizing - Sets priorities, defines activities, gives responsibilities and plans work so that results are achieved on time and within budget
- Financial management - Deals with all aspects of financial performance in a timely and effective way so as to ensure that all time is appropriately recorded, billed and collected,thereby maximizing profitability
- People development - Seeks self-development and provides support that enables others to develop within the firm.
- Teamwork - Works co-operatively with others, positively influences them and ensures team participation to support the firm's goals
- Communicating - Listens to, understands and communicates confidently with others in a clear, concise, polite and purposeful way
- Motivating - Motivates self and others to succeed
To be tailor-fit for the above skillsets, you need to have
The applicant should posses the below :
- 2 - 4 years experience in/exposure to the following areas is essential either in the CA / consultancy firm or in the Industry
- Entire gamut of transfer pricing
- Formulating transfer pricing policy
- Transfer Pricing documentation and Compliances (Form 3CEB)
- Handling client liaisoning
- Knowledge of/exposure to the following areas will be an added advantage
- Income tax / corporate tax compliance, planning and advisory
- International tax structuring
- Double tax avoidance agreements
- Company law
- Should have independently handled transfer pricing or tax assessments/scrutiny
- Should have leadership & presentation abilities
- Good communication skills including legal/technical drafting
- Good interpersonal skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.