Recruiter at Contactx
Views:43 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Transfer Pricing Role - CA (5-8 yrs)
- Develop client portfolio- Creating / managing independent relationships with clients and building broad networks within the firm.
- Proficient in Transfer Pricing legislation and should have technical knowledge of Transfer Pricing.
- Manage a team responsible for preparing transfer pricing documentation studies, including delegating and reviewing work, managing each member's workload and mentoring and training staff.
Skills and attributes :
- Develop and Implement accounts strategy for TP offerings targeted at clients within identified industry segments and market segments
- Enhance internal and external awareness of EY TP services (branding) and support development of proposals/presentations etc as required.
To qualify for the role you must have :
- A qualified Chartered Accountant
- 5-8 years of relevant Transfer Pricing and International Tax experience assignments and, or experience in handling litigation for transfer pricing cases before tax authorities at different levels