Transfer Pricing Role - Big4 - CA (2-6 yrs)
We are currently retained by leading Consulting in market to look Mid to Senior level candidates for - Transfer Pricing
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparing transfer pricing documentation reports
- Develop specialized competence and begin to attract recognition within own service line as a technical resource for that specialization.
- Identification of international transactions, computation of arm's length price, selection of the most appropriate method, documentation and preparation of transfer pricing study reports.
- Complete Transfer Pricing assignments which include benchmarking studies for various multinational clients.
- Managing a team of Consultants and Interns who would be working on specific clients related to the industry.
- Assisting clients in transfer pricing/supply chain planning
- Conducting economic analysis/ comparability analysis. Should be well versed in using Indian and foreign databases
- Preparing technical submissions for assessments & appellate level
- Representing the client's case before the Tax Officer/ Appellate level
Skills and attributes for succes
- Should be well versed with OECD TP Guidelines and transfer pricing regulations of developed countries.
Should be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PPT)
Skills required :
1. Strong analytical ability.
2. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
3. Experience in corporate tax litigation, direct tax Advisory & compliances.
Kindly apply with your updated resume and following details:
Current ctc -
Expected ctc -
Reason for change -
Preferred Location -
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.