HR Executive at Transcloud
Views:197 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
TransCloud - Specialist - Cloud Sales (2-4 yrs)
Cloud Sales Specialist
About this Opportunity :
- Transcloud is a cloud technology services company specialised in Cloud Engineering, Data Engineering and Analytics. We are Google cloud experts helping organisations who thrive on solving challenges in cloud adoption and meeting our clients business needs.
- Transcloud is looking to hire a sales rep with experience in the cloud space. We are looking for a candidate with a go getter attitude and a hunger to grow.
- The Cloud Sales rep will be responsible for leading our acquisition, adoption, and expansion of the full-service portfolio of cloud services.
- This role of a Mid Market Sales Manager is a critical role in our growth path
- The rep will be focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration into SMB and Mid Market organizations to help them leverage the benefits of the cloud to transform their business.
As a Cloud Sales Representative, you will have a chance to :
- Drive revenue and market share for GCP practice.
- Individual contributor
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts that achieve assigned sales quotas & targets
- Work alongside Google Cloud team, being a partner company to drive sales and momentum
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as social media, email, calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge (Cloud Services) in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers
- Draft and deliver proposals
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales
- Forecast and Report on sales activity
- Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation.
What we look for in you :
- 2 - 4 years of technology related B2B sales experience tied to cloud technologies
- Ideal candidate should have experience in selling services on one of the major cloud platforms such as GCP, AWS, Azure, Oracle etc.
- Open to travel to meet clients, prospects and partners
- Inside sales & Direct field experience in working with SMBs
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- An Extensive customer network.
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Good knowledge of cloud ecosystem
- Should be able to smartly differentiate service offerings between the major cloud players
- Taking ownership and drive new initiatives
- Learn, experiment and adopt
Perks and Benefits :
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing environment
- Exposure to the cloud technology sales landscape
- No upper limit to the variable part of the salary
- Opportunity to work closely with Google Cloud team
- Association with a growing and latest evolving technologies and the community
- Being a growing company, we definitely would want to build a world-class team to work with us and we make sure the employees get the rewards for their skills and growth over time