CM Recruitment at Recruitment Firm
Views:239 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Transactional Lawyer - Private Equity Firm (9-16 yrs)
Recruiting Transactional Lawyer for leading Private Equity firm - Chennai
Job Synopsis :
- Counsel individuals and organizations on the legal issues generated by their business dealings.
- Work on DD, Sale or Purchase of Shares, Investments, Business
- Work on Merger or Acquisition transaction either on buy or sell side
- Drafting capability of all Investment : Shareholder Agreement, Share Subscription Agreement, Share Purchase Agreement
- Drafting capability of all Commercial Agreements and Contracts- Leases etc,
- Ability to engage with top legal firms in the country.
- Advice and counselling on the legal, regulatory and other issues arising from the activities for negotiating
- Ability to directly draft and interpret key terms in transaction documents for investments
- Provide Legal Support in respect of portfolio entities on legal matters
- Professional maturity, confidence, presence and initiative;
- Qualification LLB however preferred will be LLB + CS