Senior Account Manager at Etaash Consultants
Views:2200 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
Transaction Tax/M&A Tax Role - CA - BFS (1-3 yrs)
Role profile: Preparation of effective presentations, reports, memos, emails (internal and external) for transactions, restructuring of companies etc
- Identifying and applying tax and regulatory aspects such as corporate law, SEBI, income-tax, stamp duty, foreign investment and foreign exchange provisions.
- Interface with regulatory authorities.
- Understanding and analysis of, industry, financial statements, applicable tax provisions, commercial agreements.
- Assisting in the restructuring assignments such as merger, demerger, slump sale, buyback, capital reduction etc, valuations, diligence reviews etc which includes both advisory and compliance work.
Function: M&A Tax
- Understanding of tax law.
- Analysis of financials.
Qualifications: CA only
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.