Senior Talent Executive at HireaJackal Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Views:149 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Training Manager - US Collections - BPO (5-20 yrs)
Working Hours : night shift (9 Hours flexible)
Experience : 5+ years
Roles and responsibilities:
- Be accountable for the delivery of all the Organization Capability programs for Team Managers and above.
- Deliver training programs in virtual or brick and mortar classrooms & follow-up on post-delivery expectations to closure of certification. Have regular touch points with participants during the training phase.
- Regarding the business / programs and also improve the performance of the participants attending the training programs. Provide inputs to the Training curriculum to make it effective and efficient.
- Ensure compliance & maintain training data for the department accurately and timely.
- Establish and maintain communication with clients and / or team members; understand needs, resolve issues and meet expectations.
- Interaction with different business units and share feedback and concerns
- Minimum 6+years' experience into process training.
- Strong understanding of process transformation services (SL, Quality, voice / data metrics, etc.).
- Excellent facilitation and process transformation services knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive and professional manner.
- The Ability to be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with Team Managers; work as a team-player.
- The Ability to efficiently manage time and to be able to effectively track training criteria (attendance, test scores etc.).
- Strong analytical skills.