Training Manager - Manufacturing Setup (10-12 yrs)
Industry - Manufacturing and Production
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description : Excellent opportunity to steer the Training function in a leading manufacturing set up based in Amritsar
Client Details :
Our client is one of the top manufacturing firm with a history of 30 plus years in the Indian market, also having operations in abroad. They are a known name in their Industry in the manufacturing space & have seen exponential growth in the recent years. Looking to scale up their operations in India & abroad, they are willing to hire Training specialist to lead the vertical, based out of their office in Amritsar
Reporting into the HR Head, India, your responsibilities will include:
- Drive the learning & development strategy for the entire setup in India, including corporate and in-store programs for manufacturing set up across all levels
- Develop the objectives and roll out strategic learning initiatives as a Learning champion
- Formulate learning needs by working closely with the key stakeholders to identify capability needs and trends within the business for both Corporate and Manufacturing set up
- Identify and build relationships with the service providers who can help our client execute their learning interventions
- Ideate and execute a robust L&D Strategy, to include need based development programmes, to enhance organizational capabilities that focus on both long-term and immediate needs
- Design, develop and deliver effective programs to the organization to improve org. capability
- Conceptualize ideas on how to drive learning and development across focus group of employees in the plant
- 10-12 years of total experience in Learning and Development, including training delivery, TNI, content design and end to end LMS management for a manufacturing set up
- Strong experience in setting up or managing learning needs and programs for plant
- Candidates from only manufacturing set up should apply
- Excellent interpersonal skills: able to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence, and confidence
- Excellent stakeholder management
Job Offer :
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a exponentially growing manufacturing set up and lead the entire learning agenda for one of the leaders in the manufacturing space. Market leading compensation and performance driven bonus is on offer for the right candidate.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Smiti Rastogi -
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.