Senior Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:392 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Training Manager - Learning & Development - FMCG/Pharma (8-10 yrs)
Company : FMCG/Pharma
Designation : Training manager-L&D
Location : Bangalore
CTC details : 30 Lacs p.a
- Developing and implementing the learning strategy and plan in alignment with the people strategy and business objectives. Reviewing and monitoring effective execution of training programmes in lines with the strategy and framework
- Leading all people development interventions including leadership development, competencies, assessments, coaching and other capability building programs while addressing business requirements.
- Overseeing design, development and implementation of programmes to address capability building, leadership development for all the functions
- Evaluating effectiveness of the training programs by using key metrics (both qualitative and quantitative) to identify opportunities for improvement as well as address employees' developmental needs.
Desired Skills and Functional Experience :
- Ability to manage the full training cycle, including conducting in-person activities and using e-learning platforms.
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience of around 8 plus years in L&D / Training function from operations/supply chain/manufacturing / engineering / industrial product will be preferred
- Should possess experience in implementing L&D initiatives
- Availability to travel